Effective & Advanced Communication and Feedback Skills
Duration: 60 Minutes
Faculty: Audrey Halpern Level: Intermediate Course ID: 1107
An essential quality of a good team is their efficient communication style. Communication is a skill and as a result it can be learned and mastered by persistent practice.
Think about the following:
• How do you communicate with others during a typical workday?
• How do your co-workers communicate with you and each other?
• Based on your personal experience, why does communication breakdown in the workplace
You need to use a range of communication skills in different situations.
To communicate effectively you need to be self-aware and recognize your own communication style and its impact on our style on other people. This communication skills training helps attendees to understand their own communication style and is designed to help you to be able to communicate assertively and positively to get maximum results.
Why should you Attend:
Your greatest assets are the people that work for you and with you, so your ability to provide clear and constructive feedback is essential for the success of your team. But these conversations can be difficult for both of you! This webinar will equip you with a constructive and comprehensive framework for giving feedback and dealing constructively with any conflict that may arise.
- Review the different styles of communication and what benefits each type provides
- How to ask the right questions at the right time
- How can you minimize misunderstanding
- How to use active listening to gain rapport and commitment
- Being assertive, not aggressive
- How to get to the core part of issues
- How to provide feedback to others
- Communicate more effectively with others
- Learn which areas you need to expand on or get other people to help you on
- How well do you communicate?
- What makes a great communicator?
- Introduction to the 4 basic principles of communication
- Focus on behavior, not personality when giving feedback
- Learn how to be specific
- Use the power of questions and learn the different types of questions to use and when
- Learn how to control any conversation
- How to listen better
- Watch your non-verbal communication to avoid misunderstandings
Who Will Benefit:
- Human Resources Professionals
- Keynote and Motivational Speakers
- Communication Consultants
- Learning and Development Specialists
- Technical Professionals
- Sales Professionals
- Marketing Professionals
- Project Managers & Executives
- All Managers
Any and all professionals as well as all technical and IT professionals who need to develop the interpersonal and communication skills necessary to effectively convey their knowledge to those around them.