COVID-19: Workplace Challenges of getting Employees back to Work
Duration: 60 Minutes
Faculty: Michael Aust Level: Intermediate Course ID: 1084
As an employer who has shut down operations due to COVID-19 pandemic, are you prepared on how you will bring back your workforce, vendors, visitors, customers, etc.? As national, state, county and local governments begin to ease up on the stay-at-home executive orders, and non-essential business re-open, you will want to attend this webinar to learn how to develop a Return-To-Work Procedure.
Why should you Attend:
This webcast will focus on the continued uncertainty and anxiety of COVID-19 and provide information to employers on how to protect employees, visitors, vendors, and contractors of COVID-19 as they return to work. You should attend this jam-packed informational webinar to gain a better understanding of what a Return-To-Work Procedure entails and best practices to implement for a smooth transition back into the workplace.
Employers and employees who participate in this webinar will obtain a better understanding of the applicable OSHA regulatory requirements that have been eased up during this time and those that have not. You should attend this jam-packed informational webinar to gain a better understanding of what a Return-To-Work Procedure entails and best practices to implement for a smooth transition back into the workplace.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Elements of a COVID-19 Return-To-Work Procedure
- Applicable OSHA regulations to COVID-19 such as Recording and Recordkeeping on OSHA Log, training, etc..,
- What and how to and what not to do for Pre-shift health screening protocols and best practices such as temperature monitoring and symptom questionnaires
- Plant Wide Risk Matrix – Engineering, Operational Controls, and PPE to minimize panic in the workplace
- How to implement effective engineering and administrative controls to mitigate potential exposures to COVID-19 in the workplace
- Preventative Measures and Best Practices to prevent COVID-19 in the workplace
Who Will Benefit:
Supervisors, Managers, and Leaders of businesses/government agencies of all kinds.
- Business travelers
- Healthcare Professionals
- Dental care Professionals
- Airline operations
- Border protection
- Solid waste and wastewater management
- Small-sized business owners
- Medium-sized business owners
- Large-sized business owners
- Safety Managers
- HR Managers
- Plant Managers
- Operations Managers
- Safety Committee Members
- Safety Consultants
Any public or private company in general, maritime, construction, or agricultural industries, basically for You and for Everyone.
All industries – non-profits – associations and employees of government agencies.