Effective Email Communication for Business Productivity
Duration: 60 Minutes
Faculty: Audrey Halpern Level: All Course ID: 1087
Communicating through email is fast and convenient and there are rules and etiquette that should need to be followed otherwise it may give a bad impression about the sender to the recipient.
Business email etiquette can help you build healthy business communications, eliminate email overload, and boost your email productivity. Bad email and bad writing reflects immediately on your abilities and will make you look worse than you really are. Following the email etiquette, rules covered in this webinar will give you a definite career advantage. After completing this webinar, you will have learned: how to manage emails, the principles or ‘rules of thumb’ to ensure professional, clear & effective emails.
Why should you Attend:
The way you write and respond to emails reveals much about your credibility and professionalism. It can make a difference between someone understanding your point of view, and agreeing with you, or not. It can also make the difference between someone interpreting your message the way you intended, and completely misunderstanding you. Enhancing your credibility through written email communication requires developing a reader-centered style that compels the reader to take action.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Communicate through email in a clear and concise fashion
- Utilize proven techniques to structure your thoughts
- Deal more effectively with email subject lines
- Learn efficient proofreading techniques
- Gain confidence in your writing style
- Learn about the perils and legalities of email
- Email “rules of thumb”
- Perfect your grammar
- Format your messages for professionalism
- Email-Addressing Your Message
Who Will Benefit:
This session is for All who wants to take their Email & Business Writing Skills to the next level.
- Healthcare & Dental care Professionals
- Managers, Supervisors & Team Leads
- Small & Medium-sized Business Owners
- HR Managers & Personnel
- Operations Managers
- Sales & Marketing Personnel
- Directors & VPs