Email Communication: Writing Effective Business Emails
Duration: 60 Minutes
Faculty: Audrey Halpern Level: All Course ID: 1095
The way you write and respond to emails reveals much about your credibility and professionalism. It can make a difference between someone understanding your point of view, and agreeing with you, or not. It can also make the difference between someone interpreting your message the way you intended, and completely misunderstanding you. Enhancing your credibility through emails requires developing a reader-centered style that compels the reader to take action. Email etiquette helps learn how to confidently communicate via writing, to successfully achieve your goals.
Why should you Attend:
Communicating through email is fast and convenient and there are rules and etiquette that should need to be followed otherwise it may give a bad impression about the sender to the recipient. Writing effective business emails can help you build healthy business relations, eliminate email overload and boost your email productivity.
Bad email writing reflects immediately on your abilities and will make you look worse than you really are. Sometimes people say things in email that would be better left unsaid. Following the email writing rules covered in this webinar will give you a definite career advantage.
After completing this webinar, you will have learned: how to manage emails, the principles or ‘rules of thumb’ to ensure professional, clear & effective emails.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Communicating effectively through email, in a clear and concise fashion
- Utilize proven techniques to structure your thoughts
- Deal more effectively with email subject lines
- Learn efficient proofreading techniques
- Gain confidence in your email writing style
- Learn about the perils and legalities of email
- Email “rules of thumb”
- Perfect your grammar
- Format your messages for professionalism
- Cyber manners
- Email-Addressing Your Message
- When to use CC/BCC/Forward/Reply to all/Urgent
Who Will Benefit:
- Human Resources Professionals
- Small Business Owners
- Non-Profit Administrators
- General Managers
- Office Managers
- Payroll Professionals
- Accounting Professionals
- Middle Managers and Senior Managers seeking to take their communication skills to the next level, basically for You and for everyone