OSHA and COVID: OSHA's New Regulatory Requirements pertaining to Novel CoronaVirus
Duration: 90 Minutes
Faculty: Michael Aust Level: Intermediate Course ID: 1092
As an employer, do you know your role and responsibility of ensuring proper regulatory notification, recordkeeping and incident investigation protocols pertaining to the Coronavirus – COVID-19? This new webinar will discuss how employers can meet the intent of the OSHA regulations and how to protect their employees from the virus. According to the CDC, the spread of the virus occurs most likely among close contacts (about 6 feet) with another person. The person-to-person spread is thought to occur mainly via respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes, similar to how influenza and other respiratory pathogens spread.
With more than 6 million deaths and over 3.71 million confirmed cases worldwide, both are likely to increase drastically for some time. You will not want to miss this newly updated webinar to learn more about how and what to communicate to your employees, visitors, vendors and contractors at your worksite pertaining to this deadly virus.
Why should you Attend:
This webcast will focus on the uncertainty and fear of COVID-19 and provide information to employers on how to protect employees, visitors, vendors and contractors of COVID-19. You should attend this jam packed informational webinar to gain a better understanding of the virus and how to identify symptoms, provide preventative measures and comply with various applicable new OSHA regulations.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Applicable and updated OSHA regulations pertaining to COVID-19
- Infectious Control Plan
- General Duty Clause
- COVID-19 Case Management and OSHA Log/Reporting
- Preventative Measures and Best Practices to prevent COVID-19 in the workplace
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Resource Avenue and a lot more covered
Who Will Benefit:
- Business travelers
- Healthcare Professionals
- Dental care Professionals
- Airline operations
- Border protection
- Solid waste and wastewater management
- Small-sized business owners
- Medium-sized business owners
- Large-sized business owners
- Safety Managers
- HR Managers
- Plant Managers
- Operations Managers
- Safety Committee Members
- Safety Consultants
- Any public or private company in general, maritime, construction or agricultural industries, basically for You and for Everone.